I was thinking of a question

If I stand on a shore I can see the sea coming towards me
I know that there is land on the other side too so the sea moves towards the other side
So, the question is what is happening?




I was just wasting some of your time. Don't have to know the answer. Just enjoy the sea. Relax.
We always need a friend who knows nothing.
By the way a friend who writes lighting-ly made me question this thing
She writes:
Who knew the sky could be so many colours in one day? I've seen snow-white turn to steel and menacingly grey which yet again turns to white and thence to a pale orange or pale indigo.. to dark blue to pitch-black and then waking up to the sound of rain and an ink-blue sky.. when dawn is yet to break. Sometimes when I'm in the middle of thinking too much, I simply stare at the far horizon trying to differentiate between the sky and the sea, and for a moment, it's peaceful and all that goes on inside my head or outside in the world, the riot of emotions and the riot of people - none of it matters. Because there is a place where the waves relentlessly reach for the shore day after day. And there's some wisdom to be gained from it, I think.














Comments

Popular Posts